Saturday, October 10, 2009

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Theodore Roosevelt

The world must be made safe for democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

A man who builds a factory builds a temple
Calvin Coolidge

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

The Buck stops here.
Harry Truman

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what you can do for your country.
John F. Kennedy

I'm not a crook.
Richard Nixon

My fellow Americans our long national nightmare is over.
Gerald Ford.

If I ever tell a lie I want you to come and take me out of the White House.
Jimmy Carter

Government isn't the problem government is the problem.
Ronald Regan

Read my lips no new takes.
George HW Bush

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Bill Clinton

Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward.
George W. Bush

We're out of money.
Barack Obama


No comments:

Post a Comment